Monday, March 29, 2010

Ready, Set, Launch!

I know, I know...Blogging ain't my strong suit but I have a very good excuse: In addition to teaching more than ever, I've been working hard on several new and exciting projects with people I love and respect beyond measure.

A few weeks ago Yoga for You was launched offering a number of different yoga programs based on the premise that everyone can benefit from well run, legitimate yoga programs and events. Our focus is to bring yoga out of the regular studio setting and into hospitals, clinics and doctors' offices in a safe and productive way. Read all about our plans at yogaforyouevent.com
My partners Nicole and Michelle, as well as myself, would love to know what you think.

And just last week my dear friend Donna Kuebler and I launched Elemental Yoga Retreats (retreat.elementsyoga.com), providing yoga teachers, students, and curious seekers with affordable yet lux options to create customized yoga/wellness retreats. To celebrate our launch we're raffling a fabulous weekend for two at Mohonk Mountain House this coming April. All you have to do is log onto our site and send us your name and email on or before the drawing on April 12. You can even enter once a day to increase your chances of winning.

I'm sure these new ventures will provide me with plenty to talk about over the coming months, and I'm hopeful my blogging skills will be greatly improved too!

Maybe I'll see you at Mohonk -- just remember you've got to be in it to win it!

Happy Spring!
RT

No comments: